We have been so excited to do product video for a cocktail company out of Charleston, SC! Jack Rudy Cocktail Co. is a family-run business who’s goal is “to take long forgotten staples of the American bar and reinvent them, in an effort to drink like our great-grandparents might once have.” (from jackrudycocktailco.com). The beautiful branding of Jack Rudy was what initially sucked us in but their story and their product quality was what had us wanting more. In our the video promos we made 2 cocktails. First we went with the old faithful Gin & Tonic (Or the Gin & Rudy as they call it!) We used the actual Jack Rudy recipe. The second drink we made was a spinoff adult version of the classic Shirley Temple.
Here are the recipes for both:
Gin & Rudy [gin+tonic]:
in a collins glass, combine:
- .75 oz. Jack Rudy Tonic
- add ice, top with 5 oz soda water
- to make alcoholic add 2 oz. of your favorite gin
- stir and enjoy!
Shirley Temple Avenue 126 Spinoff:
- 1.5 oz Jack Rudy Grenadine
- 0.75 oz. fresh lime juice
- top with 4-5 oz. soda water
- to make alcoholic add 2 oz. of your favorite vodka
- stir, then add ice
- garnish with 1 (or 2!) Jack Rudy Cocktail Cherry (serious yumz) and enjoy!
For more information on Jack Rudy or to shop their products, click here.
-Megan & Mel